Life, work, play, fun with it

All characters are not true if this somehow match you consider yourself lucky.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Talking to a tree Part II

This was happen at the same day after having breakfast with my 'belove tree' this morning. I was working in the lab and test out software function in system. Half way of testing, somebody knock the door. I notice there are 2 ladies outside ; 1 of them has work in the company for sometime and the other 1 is new gals. Both of them are from the so called 'CIA' department. Know-lah, those jokers I don't give them a damn. Both of them got no shape and not attractive at all. You might need to wash your eye after look at them.
Below is the conversation;

Me: Anything I can help you?
CIA 1: I come here to do some audit.
Me: Have you thold this thing to my boss? I didn't received any mail or notification?
CIA 1: I have send it out to whole group but most of the time got a problem the mail can't to you guys.
Me: Really???????It must be company server problem. (Bull shit, kick your own ass)
CIA 1: Where can I check the part?

She basically ask me to show her the direction. Joker.

Me: Can you look for Michael to help you?
When I point to Michael, a 'potato' was just walk through in between. They though the 'potato' was Michael.
Me: No....no, that is Michael.

Michael body sign, shake his head. It some how mean he does want to entertain them. No problem. I'll do it. After I bring them to my BOSS table, I show them the part they can check on that.

CIA 1: Is this all we can check?
Me: Isn't this is what you all do most of the time. Then what you want to check? (I got no interest to check your butt)
New CIA: You don't know what we normally check 1 meh? (Sound like policemen, like she is the most powerful women here)

I suddenly got piss off by this fucking hell 'New CIA'.

Me: Whatever your function is not my concern but yours. You have to know what you do NOT ME TO TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO. DO YOU GET ME? (Damn it!!!!!)
New CIA: (speechless.............)
CIA 1: Errrrrr, we are here just to do verification.
At first yu told me an audit now you told me just verification. Idiot, try to twist and justify for her action.
Me: Ohhhhhh. justification......Is it done. Here is all the label you all have done. No standard 1 hah.
CIA 1: Can you suggest us any improvement.

Your own porblem cannot resolve some more ask people to give you idea. Damn. Then I jsut blar....blar...blar......blar......Bottom line I give them a hint. DON'T WASTE YOUR AND MY TIME HERE. YOU HAVE WASTE ALL MY VALUABLE TIME. This people are just not effective in working.
After all I ask thm to leave the lab and bye. Yeah we support green peace but not this type of 'TREE', they are really walking dead. Tiu nah singh!!!!!!!!(Read in Cantonise)

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe..

I know who are those CIA fucker and asshole. I have the same problem.

Fuck them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home