Life, work, play, fun with it

All characters are not true if this somehow match you consider yourself lucky.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

aWfully chOcOlate

1st October 2008 Shanghai (Wednesday) 27c – Today is china national holiday and I decide to get my butt out from home to go for a spin outside with friends. He does have some plan in mind about something to fix up and me just wonder around at downtown. After we get everything done and pass by one of the shop, my friend told me this shop very unique and he has observed for quite some time. The shop decorated with simple furniture and company name with back font and white background. It named ‘AWFULLY CHOCOLATE’. Find out that it only served dark chocolate cake and with only 3 varieties; all chocolate, chocolate bananas, chocolate rum and cherry. It comes with 6 inches and 8 inches. I bought dark chocolate ice cream, it tasted 70% ~ 80% chocolate taste (20% should be water and other unknown substance, measure equipment is tongue), which I find that it ‘may’ satisfy some chocolate cake lover over shanghai. The shop located at 174 Xiangyang Nan Lu, French Concession near Fuxing Zhong Lu 襄阳南路174号, 近复兴中路6474-5336 website: www.awfullychocolate.com.cn.









































Side story:
I find the slogan on shirt a bit hilarious and amuse when I saw the sweet lady worn that serve the chocolate. I would admit that she is nice. The slogan printed ‘我只要’, it means ‘I only want’. It makes me wonder I need ‘MILK’ or ‘CHOCOLATE’. No offense, I am just a regular guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home