Life, work, play, fun with it

All characters are not true if this somehow match you consider yourself lucky.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Here I am...again in 2008

Today temperature 33C and sky clear.

I’m back on my blog and browse through some of those pictures about previous company that I worked for. It turned out I pretty much enjoy the work and environment there. I miss my previous cube, phone, laptop, bench and so on as well as people too.

Ironically, is not that fun staying in Shanghai but just because just to earn a living here. I find that people here merely can understand I am talking and sometime not (I think they are trying to twisting the fact or play funny). At first I have a though of china people are very hardworking and possessed team spirit but in the end the more you expected the deeper shit you may see. By now, I could said I may tolerate some of their attitude but not all (do I giving in during I state this????) and sometime just ‘don’t care about them’. I still enjoy my weekend to explore some new place and to get use to some location then I always been, such as taking garden’s shuttle to Gubei Carrefour and take public bus to somewhere close to underground.

Place I stay in Shanghai:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home