Life, work, play, fun with it

All characters are not true if this somehow match you consider yourself lucky.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Beast war: Attack of the So Pao

Like usual day, I’m there to check my work progression. This was basically got it from so pao ‘kuncu-kuncu’. I have a short discussion with Alice, the women from wonderland. She got a very serious kick-ass by so pao, she will probably take time to recover. Alice always had an innocent look.

Me: How are you? Are you alright?

Alice: Just having a serious cough. It’s OK.

Me: Take care of yourself. Make sure no blood spill out when you cough.


We having a serious discussion for an hours and decide to call off.

I decide back to my base and finish some un-done business with so pao ‘kuncu-kuncu’. It was not a big deal.

What I do not know is the show was just begun. I saw so pao approach me when I walk off from my base. So pao know his ‘sap-ha-sap-ha’ phyco attack will not having any effect on me. What he decided to do is physical attack. He use his paw and try step on me but not successful.

Me: What the fxxk are you doing?

So Pao: You had taken some of my stuff. When you wanna return those stuff?

Me: Hey wise guy (stupid pao), stuff was return to your kuncu-kuncu.

So Pao: Bla…bla…..bla…bla……

On that time, everything comes out from so pao mouth is just like shit. Could any one imagine, shit could probably come out from his mouth rather then asshole. May be he is really an asshole. After all we have a fight. In term of kung fu skill between so pao, skinny tiger and fat dragon, so pao was the best among them.

So pao do have a very…..very tick skin cover whole body. Do any believe this????? It covered till his face…..oh my gosh….

I take out my lightsaber and have serious fight. After a few minute, fatty leng and skinny tiger pass by saw the fight. They knew they can’t match on the skill, they decide to ‘abandon’ so pao. I manage to cut so pao body but somehow his skin was too thick, really thick……I change my target, his head. It was useless attack, thick face…….Plan B, take the lightsaber poke to his ass buuuuzzzzzzz………Yes…yes….the smell of ass burning……could you imagine so pao somehow enjoy it……When I retrieve the lightsaber, something was spill out from his asshole…….hhhhaaaaa…..toxic waste…..Lucky me, just got some minor injure this doesn’t matter. So pao somehow understand that he couldn’t win this fight, so he decides ‘retrieve’ for this round.

So Pao: I will be back………

Me: Nahhhhh………………….

Later, I back to the council and report about the attack from so pao. Piuuuuuu…….So pao the fight is just a warm up….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home