Life, work, play, fun with it

All characters are not true if this somehow match you consider yourself lucky.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Qibao Starbuck Outlet

2009 Jan 10 Sunny, Temperature -3 ~3 c. winter season was cold at shanghai and consumer market did not reflect as what the current weather suppose to be (industry in ice age.....). Impact was not as significant as compare to other city, which as reported in news.

Back from my home trip, this is warm and nice country (except those political issues). This could probably my last trip back to shanghai. This is the 2nd year at shanghai and time really flies.

Shanghai is a city that you love to hate, also is a city that full of amazing, energetic and wonderful. On contrary this city is also full of greed and lies. Anyway, I am glad and not regret to have the wonderful time and opportunity (to me this is once in a life time experience).

Too cold today and decide to come out for a walk, end up I m outside of my garden and the most wonderful thing is I am getting a cab, right to one of shopping mall close by. Like what just mention, energetic city is mean everyday will caught in traffic jam and I was caught in between. Sometime it just make me think you may begin to love what you had at past (I love my car!).

So, I decided to take walk instead of hold up by traffic to one of the beverage outlet and begin to enjoy my last trip here………

Picture taken using Nokia 5800.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home