Life, work, play, fun with it

All characters are not true if this somehow match you consider yourself lucky.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ah Mah PK!


Sunday, breezy morning had my jogging as normal. After all, I drove my car to get breakfast and I just stop at junction as the traffic light turn red. There is 1 motorcycle in front of me and another bicycle going across. As we understand different between human being are more civilize than animal but it seems the other way round. As normal for motorcycles thought of traffic light just for decoration, red lights????? Who cares……boooooohhhhh……gone…Blah, whatever.

The wired thing is the old lady that cycle sudden fall in front of me. Alright, thought of going down to help. Some how I observed those people on the other side doesn’t even bother…..Ah city people = cool blooded……...

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Administrator said...

I like the comic. The are very funny.
:))

Keep posting more.!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home