Life, work, play, fun with it

All characters are not true if this somehow match you consider yourself lucky.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Stupid Penangities Driver

I having a very hard time drive in penang either during working or off working hour. Drivers was drive like mad and just like his father own the road. Seem like nobody care about it. Even my friend from KL complain about the how havoc the traffic here.

My friend 1: S-class driver seems like driving a proton car, brainless and rude.
Me: S-class driver are big time hooligan, don't mess out with them else I'll miss you.

Everyone laugh....hahahaha.....

My Friend 2: Kane sucker I'll knock them down like a dog/cat @#$%%$$%^^.......
Me: Go ahead man. Try using a lorry, it has better effect. You will smash them like pizzzaaaa...

After finish the chatting, I think this is somehow matter of fact as I found drive in PJ are alot better compare in penang. As for new year eve, I wich everyone have a good X'mas and also happy new year 2006. Hmmmm.....too bad I'm getting older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home