Life, work, play, fun with it

All characters are not true if this somehow match you consider yourself lucky.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Just another weekend

Rainy day. Is weekend today, no much ativitist somehow. So I declare to have 'nothing to do' day, yeah...is just basically I do not want to do anything today. Somehow, my 'jar jar binks' decide to distrub me. This jar-jar binks think of going out of state but as everyone know, note was different. It need to change some of those local notes. No problem at all except ask me to drive this 'jar jar bink'. I feel like kicking its butt. What I think is, it born with genetically diorder and hormones are ragging. Don't ask about logic, for sure 1+1 = 3!. Jerk...........I'll have mine count down, we'll see.........blast you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home